In unserem Live TWIKE Chat Ende August hat Geschäftsführer Martin Möscheid über den aktuellen Stand der Entwicklung des TWIKE 5 informiert und erstmals das rollende Chassis des Fahrerprobungsträgers präsentiert. Watch the recording of the interview in the video. We have summarized the most important information on the current state of development for you here.
The TWIKE is a community project. We are fully counting on their support and are sure that we will be able to achieve the SOP together as quickly as possible. Of course, the advance payments made are discounted in the purchase price. The first 200 down-payers with a down-payment of €20,000 or more will also receive an invitation to exclusive test drive events.
You can find our milestones so far in our blog for further reading.
Status Quo Development
- The rolling chassis of the driver test vehicle is in place.
- The parts required for the completion of the driver test carrier are on site and are currently being completed.
- Finished development of the exterior has been commissioned and started.
- The production facilities in Rosenthal have been completed and will be successively equipped with assembly stations by the end of the year.
- At the start of production (SOP), each vehicle component must be on site in at least the smallest order quantity.
- Several components have to be ordered and prepaid in quantities of 500+.
- No cash inflows will be generated with the delivery of the first TWIKE 5, as advance payments have already been made for these.
- In total, this results in additional liquidity requirements of approx. €6 million for the next six months.
What happens next
- In order to cover our liquidity requirements, our priority is to continue to increase the prepayment ratio within the next six months. If 500 pre-orderers make an advance payment of €20,000, we will have the necessary liquidity for a fluid start of production.
- All information about Advance payments and the topping up of payments already made is available on the website.
- Also lower advance payments from 1.000 € are welcome and ensure those reserving who have not yet made an advance payment a better ranking for obtaining the TWIKE 5, which is limited to 500 copies.
- In addition, there is the possibility to participate with loans secured by inventory. Interested investors should send inquiries by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.